Enrolment and Payments
Prep 2022 Enrolment
At James Cook Primary School every child will share in the benefits of:
- High quality engaging education.
- A safe and supportive environment.
- Positive values in a Growth Mindset culture.
- Building competency in Literacy and Numeracy skills and understanding.
- Developing respect for themselves, others and the environment.
- Demonstrating socially competent behaviours.
- Becoming responsible citizens that contribute to the wider society.
The James Cook Primary School Key Values are identified as the core for all:
Respect – Treating ourselves and others with honesty, kindness and integrity. Showing people that we care about everyone and everything in our school.
Teamwork – Working together, considering everyone in the team for a common good.
Inclusiveness – An acceptance and celebration of everyone and the qualities they bring to the school.
Resilience – The ability to bounce back in a positive way after experiencing problems or setbacks.
Persistence – Students think for themselves, striving for their best, never giving up.